Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Book review: Faith and the beloved


 Book review:

🌸 Hardly we pay attention to the crimes that go unchecked. Such a story portraying two parallel plots of crimes that captivates readers attention.


🌸 Certain mindsets are hardly spoken same goes with the mindset of Prem and Arun who are rapists and have internalised the notion that they do a favour by raping young women.


🌸 The information about each character in the plot is elaborated and intertwining of characters is adroit. Though it's difficult to weave such a story from the mindset of a mentally terrorist but definetly a good try by the author.


🌸 I loved reading this crime thriller book and would recommend this book to ones who like crime mystery thriller book lovers. 

Include trigger warnings do check it out before reading it. 

🌸Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any query, do message me. I will surely try to resolve at my earliest.

I Am My Own Laxmi by Aarti Gupta

 I am my Own Laxmi Laxmi is usually used for women or Goddess Laxmi, who initiates the wealth in the home. Women are so powerful and intelli...