Book review : Someone in Time



 Book review :

Someone in Time features sixteen stories. These wonderful tales are joined by stories of scientists falling forward and backward in time, using both elaborate machines and something not a lot unlike the dreaming of those classic tales of the 19th century to visit alternate versions of the past, to touch people who would otherwise be out of reach, and to join them together. Some of the stories are funny, some are sad and poignant, some are tales of fresh love and some of love forever lost, but they all are rather wonderful.

 Romance itself is something that’s open to interpretation. There are straightforward matters of the heart and there are literary and scientific romances of many kinds. Many stories is a mix—matters of the heart blending with matters of the world. For the most part, though, I think you will find, as I did, stories that delight and bring a lot of joy.

Exploring these tales was quite adorable. They left quite an impression on me. I’m glad I got to read this even if I was a bit late and I’ll definitely recommend to anyone who likes stories about love. 

Happy Reading!

Comments