Friday, November 25, 2022

Blitz

Melina — Men have never given me a reason to trust them. The Bratva taught me men

are brutal. Selfish. And take what they want. Death would be better than tying myself to

one ever again. Then a Russian biker swoops in to save me. As much as I want to

believe everything he says, how can I? I’ve only known pain at the hands of men. I want

him to be different… but any hope I had died long ago.⁣

⁣

Stripes — She thinks she’s broken. I see a survivor. A strong woman who’s still

standing despite what’s been done to her. It will take time, but I’ll help her heal. Prove

not all men are evil. I’ll give her a reason to keep living. Never again will someone cause

her pain. If they do, they’ll answer to me. My hands are already stained with blood.

What’s a little more?⁣

⁣

The next installment in the Devil’s Boneyard MC series by @harleywylde is here! Get

your copy of Stripes today ➞ https://amzn.to/3s6WHe4⁣

⁣

⁣⁣#bookstagram #bookworm #bookish #booklover #bibliophile #harleywylde #Stripes

#booknerd #booksofinstagram #bookaddict #bookstagrammer #igreads #bookshelf

#bookaholic #bookclub #booklove #bookphotography #instabook #writersofinstagram

#bookblogger #readersofinstagram #instagood #instabooks #XpressoTours

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any query, do message me. I will surely try to resolve at my earliest.

No Right Decision by Siddharth Maheshwari

 No Right Decision by Siddharth Maheshwari "No Right Decision" by Siddharth Maheshwari pulls you in right from the start. What mak...