Blitz

Life is good. I have a plush job, supportive friends, and a close-knit family. When

the new hottie at the office asks me out on a date, I think I just won the jackpot.⁣

Until movie night with the girls leads me down a dark rabbit hole. Who is he? An

innocent Google search about a handsome actor has my imagination spinning. Now

I’m drowning, and I don’t want salvation. I want him.⁣

But I already have the perfect man. This obsession might just ruin my life.⁣

Confessions of a Fangirl by Kirsten S. Blacketer is out NOW! Get started on it today

➞ https://amzn.to/3VzxwxK⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣#bookstagram #bookworm #bookish #booklover #bibliophile @kirblackship

#KirstenSBlacketer #Confessionsofa Fangirl #booknerd #booksofinstagram

#bookaddict #bookstagrammer #igreads #bookshelf #bookaholic #bookclub

#booklove #bookphotography #instabook #writersofinstagram #bookblogger

#readersofinstagram #instagood #instabooks #XpressoTours⁣ @XpressoTours

 

Comments