Friday, March 17, 2023

Book review : The last one

Book review :

This book is  a cute romcom read with a huge cast of characters. 

In this book we have Anya who works with her best friend in the local school and Owen who is a fire fighter staying and working here temporarily.

I didn’t really connect with Anya to be honest, I found her just so grumpy  Owen really was a ray of sunshine, and definitely a very patient person, extremely patient in fact. The whole storyline is about how Anya keeps pushing Owen away and Owen keeps coming back for more.

I enjoyed the friendship between Anya and her friends, I love how much they loved her and had her back no matter what. They were also willing to push her limits when she was being stubborn.
 

The only  strange thing i found is  that almost all of the characters in the book have had some kind of messed up childhood or situation where they had a child they didn't know about. No one had a "normal" relationship. Once again, not sure how realistic that is.

I am thankful to @netgalley and the publisher for providing me this book in return of an honest review. 

Overall a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any query, do message me. I will surely try to resolve at my earliest.

The Art of Travelling Light by Dr. Ketaki Chavan

 The Art of Travelling Light by Dr. Ketaki Chavan "The Art of Travelling Light" is a thought-provoking read. It is divided into fo...