Book review : The last one

Book review :

This book is  a cute romcom read with a huge cast of characters. 

In this book we have Anya who works with her best friend in the local school and Owen who is a fire fighter staying and working here temporarily.

I didn’t really connect with Anya to be honest, I found her just so grumpy  Owen really was a ray of sunshine, and definitely a very patient person, extremely patient in fact. The whole storyline is about how Anya keeps pushing Owen away and Owen keeps coming back for more.

I enjoyed the friendship between Anya and her friends, I love how much they loved her and had her back no matter what. They were also willing to push her limits when she was being stubborn.
 

The only  strange thing i found is  that almost all of the characters in the book have had some kind of messed up childhood or situation where they had a child they didn't know about. No one had a "normal" relationship. Once again, not sure how realistic that is.

I am thankful to @netgalley and the publisher for providing me this book in return of an honest review. 

Overall a good read!

Comments