Master the art of Trading by Lewis Daniels |Book review


 Book review:

Investing your hard earned money in trading especially after pandemic became a difficult trade mark for many. Some are new to trading , some are established business persons but do trading a mind game ?Yes, everything starts with your mind's psychology.  I am extremely new to trading so thought of learning about trading a bit so I could help in my family business. In my quest, I grabbed this book and it surely didnt disappoint me.


"Master the art of Trading" is an accessible and engaging guide geared to help novice and established traders alike, equipping them with skills, techniques and confidence to hit the ground running and to make an impact. Here I get to read a quick, clear and easy roadmap to trading.


The book reminded me of using varied theories of science and maths in real life to attain the wished scenario. Though learning or practising these theories need patience, consistency and never give up attitude facing all odds. 


Few of the quotes that startled me and piqued my interest more were:

📌 " The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many men as possible ".

📌" If you want something you've never had, You must be willing to do something You've never done".


Lewis has put forward his deep research and long experience in trading in simpler terms where he unpicks visual data and explains in detail the varied analysis using his theories and trend lines. The accessibility of facts helped me in uncover my innate strengths, realise the propensity for risk and choose the right form of trade for myself.


Overall, the book allows traders to understand the supply and demand, and therefore liquidity of the currency at each price point. Reading this book, one is capable to have a solid foundation on how not to lose money , defining a trading plan and, manage one's emotions when executing a trade.

Comments