I am another you by Priya Kumar |Book review


 Book review:

I have read many books by Priya Kumar and today when I was feeling bit low. I chose another inspiring book by her, "I am Another You". Like other books in this book I received a treasure of inspiring quotes and wordings. This book is meant for any person who is partaking the consistent pressure of life's hurdles and disappointments.

In this book, the author shares her journey of retrieval or self discovery when she lost her money or relationship due to her wrong decisions. So she embarks a journey to Netherlands where she joins a spiritual healing program to uplift her soul and know herself.

As she reaches the program, her each step signifies she is just like us. I appreciate her depiction of varied steps and the deep insights gained in each step of that program. Each chapter evolves rich treasure of insights I wanted to dive in again and again. 

One of the wording that piqued me was: "Failure smirks at me as if saying, you will fail."
Aren't we feeling the same each day or moment when we fight for our survival?

The author has flawlessly incorporated the insights as if saying that don't consider your self alone. None bother about your thinking as each person is struggling with his own pressures. So instead of making others happy feel the real purpose of yourself and do whatever is needed for it.

Overall, a motivational journey of self discovery and helping the reader to step up from their own grievances and enjoy every bit of life. Highly recommended. 

Purchase: I am Another You

Comments