Book review : Kiss of Darkness


 Book review : 

This is  the first book in the Curse of the Guardians series with many explanations about the magic systems, breeds of demons, classes of witches were awesome.

Kyra is labelled as a black witch - illegal unless she has a special license.  Kyra is trying to find out who is threatening her, plus dealing with her delight of a boss. Xander is the one assigned to protect her which, of course, leads them to be in close proximity to each other. Xander does turn it around, but his dislike of Kyra (without actually knowing her) is a bit offputting for a while.

The author has demostrated all the characters very well. I was so intrigued by the characters and their bonding that i could not resist reading it soon. I completely devoured the love/hate relationship between these two. I cannot freaking wait for Kace and Eva's book next and even more love/hate tension!♡

I really enjoyed reading this book and would recommend this series book 1 to all. I am thankful to netgalley and the publisher for giving me this book in return of an honest review.
Happy Reading!

Comments