Book review : Jaclyn and the Beanstalk


 Book review :

💗 This book is a magical tale of adventure, love and  family. This is  a truly fantastic and utterly enchanting story that completely transforms a much loved fairytale into the stuff of legends! I was completely blown away by the magnitude of literary talent and the depth of heart with these pages.

💗 Jaclyn is independent, witty, fun and stubborn all at the same time. She knows what she wants and desires, and being more of a tomboy, prefers pants instead of dresses. Her passion for life burns ever brightly throughout the story, as readers find out that many a day was spent training on how to wield a sword with her father.

💗The extraordinary characters that are introduced throughout this journey  touched my  heart in ways I  have never imagined. They ponder on  what really matters in this life, and how to treasure those precious things. My  heart expanded and change into something I never thought possible. If words can change the world, then this book will shatter it and create a paradise so exquisite that one will never believe his own eyes.

💗Quote from the book :

“This is my destiny. This is my story. I knew this to be my fate in every vein, bone, muscle, and in my soul.”

“Name your price,” Jack said, panic struck in his eyes. “Take me. I beg you let her be.”


💗I loved reading this book immensely and learnt a lot. I would recommend this book to all. I am thankful to @katieandbreypa for giving me this book in return of an honest review.
💗Happy Reading!

Comments