Book review: A Rebel's Trust


 Book review:

🌸A REBEL’S TRUST is a page-flipping romantic thriller unlike anything I’ve ever read. This is a book where things *happen.* 


🌸Davis Fields is ex military special ops living in the wilderness of Alaska helping a friend with his mining. Sunny Rebel has an adventure social media following. When she heads into the Alaska wilderness, she didn’t count on witnessing her friends murder and being on the run with Davis as they evade the evil men responsible for their friends death . 


🌸While Davis and Sunny learn to trust one another under intense duress, quandary becomes quagmire as Alaska’s ecological arsenal unloads on the intrepid survivalists.


🌸 It was quite intriguing to find out will Davis and Sunny survive their adventure? The twists and turns in the storyline kept me awake and I wanted to finish off this riveting read.


🌸 I loved reading this amazing book and would recommend this thriller book to all thriller book lovers. I am thankful to @katerockbooktours for gifting me this book in return of an honest review.

🌸 Happy Reading!





 


Comments