Poori & Bhaji by Dolly Jayakrishnan | Book review


 Book review:

Poori and Bhaji is a famous dish that resonates with all Indians. If I was ever asked to narrated about them or Their friendship in an engrossing manner, I must have thought a bit. But in this book, I found my answers to little queries of my kids that how this dish became so famous. 

The characters of Poori and Bhaji are splendidly depicted and their dynamic exchange embodies the genuine pith of profound companionship. Bhaji's consistent comprehension, consolation and backing for Poori make for a contacting depiction. The story astutely installs significant examples about cooperation and provide reasons for one's success. 

The best part of this book is the beautiful depiction of pictures narrating the story that makes the story crystal clear. The vivid depiction of each line helps the small kids to understand and visualize the story in their minds as well.

The author's composing style is a key feature, with clear language and a holding story voice that easily draws in reading. The book's straightforwardness is raised by his capacity to pass significant messages on through interesting narrating. 

The author has meticulously narrated the varied elements of the story making introduction of new words and selection of colours of items is really praise worthy. I liked the use of font size, colour combination and use of high quality paper for kids to touch and feel the paper quality repeatedly. 

Overall, my attempt to gift my kids a beautiful and mesmerizing story book was satisfying. My kids loved the story and were arguing to repeat the story on a daily basis. I will highly recommend this book to all kids aged 5-8years. Do grab it!

Comments