Book review : Stoic stories


 Book review :

This book includes stories about stoicism, just a byword for reason or philosophy: it is what we would do anyway, had we thought about it long and hard enough. We all, through our mistakes and ongoing routines at times become stoical. The author shares few such stories that has a deep impact and thought provoking.

 The author has done a lot of research, from an extensive array of sources, was put into pulling the book together. Personally I cannot help feeling that a remarkable work done by him. It assumes like reaching philosophy  classes in colleges.

I admire the writing style and a deep impact pouring these stories. I loved reading this book a lot. I am thankful to netgalley for giving me this book in return of an honest review.

Happy Reading!











Comments