Friday, November 25, 2022

Cover Reveal


 Our worlds couldn’t be further apart…⁣

⁣

She’s light. I’m dark. She’s an angel. I’m a devil.⁣

⁣

I’ll never walk away from my life with the bratva.⁣

⁣

My only choice is to bring her in.⁣

⁣

She’s mine and always will be.⁣

⁣

Maybe she doesn’t know we’re soulmates yet, but I have since we met.⁣

⁣

I’ll do anything to protect her. No one’s foolish enough to stop me.⁣

And if they are…⁣

⁣

I’ll take her to the limits of what she thinks she can handle, then I’ll please her any

way she wants.⁣

⁣

The next book in the Ivankov Brotherhood series is coming on December 13th!

#Preorder your copy of Bratva Angel by @sabinebarclayauthor today ➞

https://amzn.to/3GuTMEe⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣#bookstagram #bookworm #bookish #booklover #bibliophile #sabinebarclay

#BratvaAngel #booknerd #booksofinstagram #bookaddict #bookstagrammer

#igreads #bookshelf #bookaholic #bookclub #booklove #bookphotography

#instabook #writersofinstagram #bookblogger #readersofinstagram #instagood

#instabooks #XpressoTours @XpressoTours

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any query, do message me. I will surely try to resolve at my earliest.

No Right Decision by Siddharth Maheshwari

 No Right Decision by Siddharth Maheshwari "No Right Decision" by Siddharth Maheshwari pulls you in right from the start. What mak...