Kiss in the Dark – The End Zone by LJ McAlister

Kiss in the Dark – The End Zone
by LJ McAlister
Publication date: October 24th 2023
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Synopsis:

One Moment. One Plan.
A Love that Changes Everything.

Abigail Stevens

There was a time when Hunter Collins dominated my every dream.

Now, he is an all-star Quarterback and the bad boy of the NFL.

He may have been my first kiss, but that’s in the past.
I’m no longer the small-town invisible girl I once was.

I’m a successful journalist,
and Hunter Collins is the next name on my list, nothing more.

He’s cocky, indifferent, arrogant, and utterly irresistible.
I can’t seem to get him off my mind, or out of my panties!

Am I really in danger of falling for Hunter all over again?

Or will I learn the hard way that memories are always better than the real thing?

Hunter Collins

I thought I was invisible. Indestructible.

I was the man everyone wanted to be.

Star NFL Quarterback.

Every Woman’s Fantasy.

A Billionaire with the world at my feet.

Until an injury knocked me down.

I may be struggling, but I’m Hunter Collin.

I make my own destiny.
And a short escape to my small hometown is just what I need.

What I hadn’t planned for was Abigail Stevens.

She may be a reporter, but she’s hot, whip-smart,
and now that she’s burst into my life, I can’t get her off my mind.

Meanwhile, my injury has left me with more questions than answers
And I can’t shake the feeling that there is something important I need to remember.

As painful as it is, maybe I should let her go - for both our sakes.

Kiss in the Dark: The End Zone is a steamy, contemporary, small-town, football romance. It should be read following the prequel Kiss in the Dark: The Kickoff.

 

 

Comments