Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Doctors Are Not Murderers by Debraj Shome , Arti Heda

 Doctors Are Not Murderers by Debraj Shome ,  Arti Heda


Doctors Are Not Murderers is, in a way, a sequel to the book Dear People, with Love and Care, Your Doctors, which is also a collection of stories and letters from doctors and patients across the globe.

The book begins by explaining why we need this book in the first place. There are many violent acts against doctors and other medical professionals occurring, not only in India but in most of the countries. So, the doctors themselves have to explain their struggles and their efforts to make the people understand, and that is where this book was born, to bond the trust between the doctors and the patients.

It explains the need for a doctor-patient relationship to bridge the gap between them. Through stories told by doctors, as well as patients, this book shows the reality and offers hope to rebuild trust between them.

This book not just told about the struggles of doctors dealing with their patients, but it also explained the complete story on both the patient's and doctor’s side, making us understand the dilemmas faced by both…

Each story has different emotional weightage, and the way each doctor handles their patients makes us understand how the bond between a doctor and his patient should be and how trust plays an important role in this process… It definitely took me time to go through these stories. Some stories felt so close to the situations I saw in my life that I could feel the pain in my heart… This book is really something I needed to read, and I'm happy that I read this…

Once people read this book, I'm sure they'll feel more confident around their doctors and trust them to cure despite all the rumors on the white coat… This book is a must-read.

Purchase here.

#Bookishlife2022_ #OpinionMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any query, do message me. I will surely try to resolve at my earliest.

Doctors Are Not Murderers by Debraj Shome , Arti Heda

 Doctors Are Not Murderers by Debraj Shome ,  Arti Heda Doctors Are Not Murderers is, in a way, a sequel to the book Dear People, with Love ...