Blitz


 #FREEBIE alert!⁣

The moment I laid eyes on Penny, her innocent, submissive nature called to my

dominant side. I volunteered to guide her exploration into my dark and decadent

world. I'm also playing a deadly game of cat and mouse with an obsessed

psychopath whose goal is to destroy me. When my worlds collide, I'm forced to call

it quits between us. Soon, I discover I'm too late, and she's caught in the crossfire.

Now, I'll do anything to protect the woman I'm falling for.⁣

Submission by @lkshaw_author is now FREE for a limited time! Get yours today ➞

books2read.com/u/4jWyGj⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

#Submission #lkshaw ⁣⁣#bookstagram #bookworm #bookish #booklover #bibliophile

#booknerd #booksofinstagram #bookaddict #bookstagrammer #igreads #bookshelf

#bookaholic #bookclub #booklove #bookphotography #instabook

#writersofinstagram #bookblogger #readersofinstagram #instagood #instabooks

Comments