Saturday, October 10, 2026

Spiritual Wealth Codes: Awaken Your Inner Power for Abundance, Healing & Lasting Success by Dr. Reshma Jain

 Spiritual Wealth Codes: Awaken Your Inner Power for Abundance, Healing & Lasting Success by Dr. Reshma Jain


Are you chasing money or the Money is chasing you? Surprised, what if I tell you that I read a book that guided me to identify my inner self, to improve my energy field. This book is none other than, " Spiritual Wealth Codes" by Dr. Reshma Jain. 

In this book, I get to know about our chalra system and how each chakra is alligned with different responsibilities. If any of this doesn't work then it may create a chaos for the person. One needs to indentify his pattern of energies before maintaining a balance. 

I learnt about the Luo shou grid that is specifically made based on your energies. I was bit surprised to know how openly the author shares about her shortcomings and how she applied the same to improve herself. 

These spiritual wealth codes are a daily practice and cannot be assumed to be fulfilling all of our wishes. These little activities have the power to change our circumstances. 

I learnt a lot of spiritual wealth codes to execute and gained a lot. I enjoyed reading this book and would recommend the same to all. 


Purchase @Amazon.

#Bookishlife2022_ #OpinionMatters #Bookrecommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any query, do message me. I will surely try to resolve at my earliest.

Spiritual Wealth Codes: Awaken Your Inner Power for Abundance, Healing & Lasting Success by Dr. Reshma Jain

 Spiritual Wealth Codes: Awaken Your Inner Power for Abundance, Healing & Lasting Success by Dr. Reshma Jain Are you chasing money or th...